We are looking for a dynamic and engaged person to join our team. He / she will support our advocacy activities for clients on several aspects of the Eurpean Green Deal, including energy and chemicals (more on portfolio).
- Clear motivation to work for the public interest on energy and environmental policies;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Good understanding of the functioning of the EU and Green Deal policies;
- First experience in policy advocacy and / or campaigning.
- University degree or diploma of equivalent level of education;
- 1-3 years of work experience (including internships);
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
- Support advocacy activities on Green Deal policies;
- Manage meetings and events;
- Monitoring and communication.
What we offer
- Full-time employment under Belgium contract starting as soon as possible;
- Dynamic and multidisciplinary working environment;
- Workplace close to the EU institutions.
How to apply?
Send your application letter and CV to Stefan Scheuer (firstname.lastname@example.org) latest by 10 June 2022 at 14.00 CET. The application letter, maximum one page, should establish the motivation and your expectations for the European Green Deal.
Interviews will take place between 14 and 21 June 2022. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 30 June 2022, you have not been selected. At the end of the selection procedure, the personal data we received from candidates will be deleted.